Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More Arena News On The Way

As many of you may have heard, the Blue Jackets held a Roundtable last night for members of the blogging community that regularly cover the CBJ.

While I was tied up in meetings, and did not become aware of the invitation until the event was underway, the Blue Jackets have come to the rescue. Todd Sharrock, VP of Public Relations, was kind enough to arrange for me to speak with Senior VP/General Counsel Greg Kirstein about the issues relating to the Arena, the lease and related information.

Greg and I spoke for quite awhile today, and will be concluding our discussions in the morning. I will be posting what I hope will be a fairly comprehensive look at the situation as soon as we wrap up our discussions and I have the chance to formulate a coherent piece. I want to be sure that we discuss all of the relevant points before putting a piece together.

Stay tuned. . .

No comments: