Sunday, September 13, 2009

Moving Day -- Coming Soon!

Within the next day or two, I will be moving my blog writing over to Fire The Cannon, joining some other fine hockey writers on that site, and hopefully providing the fans & readers with a more streamlined experience, with fewer individual sites to visit to get a variety of perspectives on the Jackets.  There are some great people associated with FTC, and I think you will enjoy the experience.

I am continuing my feature writing and game coverage for Inside Hockey, and will likely be periodically contributing pieces to The Hockey Writers, among others.

I think this will be a good move for all concerned, and I will continue to provide my own unique perspective on the Jackets, Hockey and the unique fan experience in Columbus! 

Cheers!!

No comments: